Sunday, May 3, 2009

OPTIMISM...














All those moments will never be lost in time,
like marbles in the rain,
all those flares will now
turn dreams to stars that will always glow.
If only it were the last time for dreams to burn out...

If only I could wish for my next life,
i wish to be born into my family again and again
coz i know i aint all alone...I have no fear,
fear to see pain melting away with tear coz i know i am here for a reason...
If only this life were the last one to live...

For the painting should be so bright ,it can never fade...
& if its the last time for the brush,
let the spills never flow away with the memories
always to fill in the eyes of a doll.
coz it aint the last time for the doll...

Always open windows never winced,
the sun outside brighter like never before,
the gliding steps already stunned
the silence is just a sign of fresh start.
coz It aint the last wait for the corridor...

I don’t know how many seconds are left
of my millennium: But it isnt the last
flutters of the melting wax.
I’ll make them as powerful as a falcon with my lively smile, waiting for you all my life.
but It is not the last breath of the millennium...

A kiss I know was unreasonable
may be it was not the last for it.
Tears can never compensate your place,
kissed me all over & loved me till all was wet,
for it was not the last time I got sweat...

i know life will open up eyes again,
wished to live the emotions of each second,
breath in all the fumes and let the candle burn again.
do come anyday & knock on this door.
As My door is always open...

If only I could be free
free from guilt for the last time
guilt of not expecting.
I can always wait for it to happen.
Come & kiss me as if it were the first time....

No comments:

Post a Comment